Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy new year everyone! 2017! Still can't believe it haha time is flying. We had a baptism this last week so of course it was a great week! Our investigator Carlos got baptized. He's awesome, he was SO prepared to recieve the message of the restored gospel and he's so converted. It's incredible how the gospel can change our lives. All we have to do is live it and the blessings just come!
Ok so something pretty funny that happened last week.. we were going to do divisions with the hermanas that are in Ilo. So I get on the bus and 2 and a half hours later I'm in Ilo where elders are waiting for me to tell me that the hermanas had emergency changes haha. So I just went to Ilo and back for a day.. I spent about an hour there with other sister missionaries! We had lunch and then I went back to Tacna. But it was great to be in Ilo again (:
So new years here is pretty much the same as Christmas. Everyone eats dinner at midnight and lights off fireworks. New years day there was no one home haha it was super hard for us to teach because everyone was at the beach or sleeping.
I don't have much time today, but I hope you all have a wonderful week! Always remember how blessed you are to live in this beautiful world that our God has given us.

Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works, that Christ, the Lord God Omnipotent, may seal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life, through the wisdom, and power, and justice, and mercy of him who created all things, in heaven and in earth, who is God above all. Amen.

Mosiah 5:15

¡CuĂ­dense!

Hermana Celardo





No comments:

Post a Comment