Monday, March 6, 2017

Well this week was awesome! First of all, we had changes last week and my new companion is Hermana Miranda from Chile! She came to my area here in Tacna. She is so awesome, we work really well together and we're really excited to see the work we can accomplish together. We had a miracle baptism this last Friday!! Our ward was having 3 baptisms of 3 kids who were 8 years old..(8 year olds dont count for us or for the mission since we dont have to teach them) 5 minutes before the baptism started we find out that it was one of the kids birthdays and he turned 9! Which automatically means he counts as a baptisms for us and for the mission! He had his baptismal interview super last minute but was able to be baptized! The best part was after his baptism he shared his testimony and began to cry and share with us how happy he was to finally be able to be baptized and how great it felt to make this promise and covenant with the Lord.
I know miracles exist thanks to our loving Father in heaven. I know that he allows miracles to take place in our lives according to our obedience. Even though I don't have much time left in the mission, I'm going to make it my best. I'm so excited to see what these next 2 months have in store for me.
Have a great week everyone! Love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment